Balaka Stitch (pvt) Ltd product & Service Overview
Products & Solutions We Offer
Design & Pattern
One of our core strengths is Merchandising by a committed and dedicated team:
- Strong in communication and follow up.
- Maintain and track order status through OPS (Order Progress Schedule).
- Risk analysis at sample stage to minimize technical problem.
- Ensure timely submissions to maintain delivery in the given lead-time.
- Constantly involved with the QA and QC team to ensure correct sample submission and bulk production.
- Regularly update the buyer on the sample / production status.
- Review each and every submission to ensure that the buyer’s requirements are understood and fulfilled.
- Keep track of orders from placement till delivery.
- Have in depth knowledge of pattern making and fitting.
- Conduct mandatory checking of each and every sample before submission to ensure all requirement are fulfilled.
- Conduct Dummy check of each article to ensure best fitting.
- Evaluate pre-cutting approval sample of each order. Production can commence only after pre-cutting sample and trim card approval!!
- Keep records and track of all orders and sample comments to pass on to production QCs.
We have a well qualified QA and QC team to ensure superior quality and workmanship of the products manufactured under our supervision. The QC teams are involved in various activities at various stages of supply Chain.
- Well qualified Team of QCs is involved in each and every stage of production at all production sites round the clock right after the pre-cutting approval is given.
- The QCs deployed at factories constantly monitor production and conduct Size set/Inline/Midline/Pre–Final/Final Inspections.
- QC are deployed at print factories to ensure print quality, positioning and wash Durability.
- All inspection reports are reviewed and signed by the DO.
- Final inspection can only be offered if the result of Pre-Final inspection conducted by us is satisfactory.
- For the Inspections conducted by Centro, we issue an Inspection Certificate (IC) which is an integral part of Export Document.
For Majority of our clients, we have the authority to conduct Final Inspection and take decision on shipping.
Balaka Stitch (pvt) Ltd is dedicated to serve it’s customer first and simultaneously endeavors to work positively for all it’s stakeholders, namely: shareholders, suppliers, makers, employees, partners etc.
Balaka Stitch (pvt) Ltd will be proactively act on following:
- Timely delivery.
- Communication. We ensure all the communication between buyer and supplier is done via Balaka Stitch (pvt) Ltd and Balaka Stitch (pvt) Ltd can filter such information for a good order sake.
Considering huge competition from different production and Agency units, Balaka Stitch (pvt) Ltd works more closely with its partner factories for operational trouble shooting and long-term strategies.The edge we have over others:
- Technical know how. Operated by knowledge workers.
- Sourcing of materials with price aggression and right quality.
- Contracting right partners for long-term relationship.
- Continuous improvement of working system and human resource through QC circle and training.
- Employ and retain honest and dedicated staff.
- Representative office of European buyers.
- Customer base of private labels, retailer, importer and mail order companies.
- Continuously contact and develop new customer as well as widen its supplier base.
Social compliance is a legal requirement which takes into account minimum labour standards, occupational safety measure and environmental concern. Balaka Stitch (pvt) Ltd is obliged to comply with the ‘National Labour Law’ and if any additional requirement from buyer.
In order to monitor the activities related to Social Compliance including safety & security, labour welfare and improvement of working condition in factory, we have a strong Compliance Monitoring cell in Balaka Stitch (pvt) Ltd.
- as implemented a strict Labour code of conduct among the factories.
- All Manufacturing units comply and respect the local laws and labour legislation.
- All our products are being produced under Oeko - Tex standards and respecting all business ethics.
- It is Balaka Stitch (pvt) Ltd’s commitment to provide each one with the best possible working conditions.